Terms of Service XMLCANVAS
XMLCanvas Service (the Service) is designed for automatic image editing in XML feeds mainly used for advertising in the social network facebook.
SERVICE is owned and operated by:
ProgSol, Programmatic Solution, s.r.o.
Karla Engliše 3201/6
Praha 5, Smíchov,
Tel: +420 774 40 40 44
UID (VAT): CZ27866971
The service provider is not property of or legally connected to the company Facebook, Inc.
USE OF THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW.
Work with Service
- Any user can enter their XML feed and create a template in which the images can be adjusted.
- As a result of Service is the new XML feed URL address that contains references to adjusted images.
- The new XML feed is in a format that can be directly uploaded to Facebook and used for advertising.
- For regular use of service, it is necessary to register.
- The user can create an unlimited number of templates and feeds.
- The user can create new templates and feeds manually. Any automatic processing is prohibited. Downloading the finished XML feed automatically is allowed.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Each crafted XML feed along with the template is charged separately according to the price list.
- The user can always delete or pause an XML feed. In either case, payment for the feed stops - it is deducted from the next payment cycle.
- The service is charged at a regular payment that varies according to the size of the XML feed, the complexity of the template image and frequency of generation. For each template, the user will see a preview and price quote before ordering.
- User purchases credit for the Service, from which active feeds are deducted.
- For each received payment, Owner produces an invoice with the data contained in the registration. Reversing data on the invoice is not possible.
- The data in the register is used only for billing information and to communicate with customers. It is not t provided to any third party.
- The service includes payment data processed by a third party GoPay s.r.o. (www.gopay.com). Our company does not have access to this data.
- It is possible to pause or terminate services. Cancellation of regular payments shall be deemed as termination of the contract.
- The user is not entitled to financial compensation for any period the generated XML feed is not used. Termination of service is always effective on the day when the next regular payment is due.
- Recharge credit is active 365 days since user’s last drawing. The client has the right at any time during this period to request a refund of the unused amount. This right shall expire after 365 days and after this period, the unused credit is considered a fee for using the service.
We're working to allow the user to adjust the Service as needed, but if you would like any additional features, do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to provide either a personalized feature, or add to the existing features.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICE
The user can pause or termina the Service at any time. Just cancel a regular payment order, disable XML feed or delete it in the administration interface. Cancellation without any penalty.
All contents of the Service are the property of ProgSol, Programmatic Solution, s.r.o. including logos, domain, program codes, unique processes, icons, templates and text is copyrighted. However it is forbidden to copy and imitate. The user may use the resulting XML feed and edited images in it without restriction. Other features of the Service are forbidden to use.
We have worked rigorously to make our serviceavailable at all times and in most countries around the world. Yet it is not possible to guarantee 100% availability of Service.
In the event that you are dissatisfied, please contact us.
Clients are not entitled to any compensation due to temporary malfunction Services.
Any use of the Service is at your own risk. The service provider shall not be liable for any damages.
By registering for the Services, you agree to these terms.